Owners of long and beautiful nails were very lucky. They suit practically any options of manicure. But to grow such nails very hardly. What to do to those whom the nature didn't award with such wealth? It appears, it is possible to make beautiful manicure even on short nails. One of classical subjects is the French manicure. With such ornament nails of any length will look elegantly. Besides, the service jacket is a classics which is suitable under any dress and for all cases of life.
The following tools will be necessary for performance of the French manicure:
- basic and top coverings;
- white varnish;
- dairy varnish;
- brush for manicure or special stickers.
Preparation of nails
First of all, it is necessary to prepare nails for drawing a varnish carefully. For this purpose they need to be filed, given them the identical form. It is important to get rid of excess skin on a cuticle. Make it any in the way, convenient for you. If you prefer the European not cut manicure, it is possible to file nails and after removal of a cuticle. If you the adherent of classical cut manicure who assumes a skin soaking in water, the podpilivaniye needs to be made before processing.
All the matter is that the nail plate is very much injured if to file wet nails. Also to it too rough iron file therefore the best option will be glass can damage. It will help you to keep minimum necessary length of nails. The best form will be oval or square.
The French manicure with use of stickers
Such option suits even to beginners in manikyurny business. By means of stickers you will manage to create ideally equal line of a smile with little effort.
- After processing of nails and giving of a necessary form to them need to degrease a nail. It is possible to make it a debonder.
- Apply a basic layer on a nail. Do it accurately. Besides, don't forget that the qualitative basis is capable not only to protect your nails from harmful effects of varnishes, but also prolongs life of your manicure.
- After the base dried out it is possible to start creation of the so-called line of a smile. For this purpose it is necessary to take special stickers for the French manicure and to paste them with a space from edge of a nail. The more there will be a space – the line of a smile will be wider. It is worth remembering that too wide line looks ugly on short nails. The white tip of a nail has to be a reference point for you. If you the owner of a short nail plate, in this case you don't be guided by the grown nail. Attach a sticker of a nail couple mm lower than edge. Thus you visually extend a nail plate. Strips need to be fixed very densely, differently the edge can turn out rough.
- After fixing of all strips it is necessary to paint over a nail tip a white varnish. If the layer turned out too transparent or uneven, it is possible to repeat procedure after drying of the first layer.
- When the white varnish completely dries, it is necessary to remove strips accurately. After that the nail is covered with a beige or dairy varnish, and then after its drying put a top covering. Also the option without use of a dairy varnish only with a transparent covering is possible. But it is necessary to remember that in this case all flaws in the line of a smile will be more noticeable.
Video — 5 options of creation of the French manicure
Creation of the French manicure by means of a brush
It is option will suit those who has experience in drawing more.
- After preliminary processing of nails it is necessary to process them debonder. It becomes to degrease a nail and to provide its maximum coupling with a varnish.
- The nail is covered with a basic layer. You watch that on it there were no bubbles or roughnesses, differently they will look through through all varnish coats.
- After drying of a basic layer draw lines of a smile. For this purpose the slanted flat brush will be ideally suited. In order that it was more convenient to gather on it a varnish, it is possible to pour it on a foil or paper with an adhesive tape. Try not to do a strip too wide, it will visually reduce short nails. If it isn't enough one layer, it is possible to put the second.
- After their drying nails cover with a beige or transparent varnish. The first option is more preferable as looks more naturally and hides small flaws in the line of a smile.
Creation of the French manicure with the help gel varnishes
Gel varnish is a long-playing covering which will allow you to enjoy the manicure at least two weeks. It isn't difficult to make with its help the French manicure on short nails at all.
- After preliminary processing of nails and a cuticle it is necessary to walk on a nail plate a nail file-bafom. It will create a necessary surface for coupling gel varnish with a nail.
- After processing nails need to be degreased. It is possible to make it by means of a debonder.
- After nails dried, it is necessary to put a basic layer gel varnish. It is dried in a lamp, and then remove a sticky layer.
- Then it is possible to start drawing of the line of a smile. It is possible to make it two options: by means of strips and by means of a brush. It is much easier to create the French manicure by means of strips, this option is recommended to beginners. It is necessary to paste strips receding some mm from edge of a nail. After that edge cover white gel varnish and dry in a lamp. If necessary process is repeated.
- If you well draw, it is possible to do and without strips. Simply draw white strip couple mm thick gel varnish. Dry in a lamp if color transparent or uneven, repeat procedure.
- After the line of a smile is put, it is necessary to cover nails with primary color. Here two options are also possible: dairy shades and transparent color. The first will hide roughnesses of manicure and will look more naturally.
- If you chose transparent color, apply a top layer on nails and dry them to a lamp, then remove a sticky layer.
- If you stopped on dairy shades, after their drying it is also necessary to put a top layer, to dry nails in a lamp and to remove a sticky layer.
The French manicure is a universal option of decoration of nails both for work, and for a solemn occasion. It perfectly looks on nails of any length and a form.