Geometrical patterns on nails look originally and attract attention, but to draw them by hand quite difficult.
Special cliches which can be got in specialized shops and on the Internet will simplify a task. It is very simple to use them even if you absolutely have no experience.
We will consider technology of application and we learn, what secrets professionals of nail service share.
How to use cliches on gel a varnish
Despite ease of use of cliches, there are some subtleties which are important for knowing.
Nuances of gluing
- In work with a cliche it is very important reliable to paste it, differently the pattern won't turn out accurate or at all will float. For high-quality gluing it is necessary to remove a sticky layer about varnish gel (it is possible to walk on a surface bafy). It will prevent further removal varnish gel together with a sticker.
We cut out and unstick correctly
It is best of all to cut out a cliche before use. It will allow to remove it from a substrate under the correct corner. During removal of a substrate it is important not to break a cliche, it is also necessary to remove it parallel to a substrate. Then the parts which are beaten out on it will remain on a substrate.
- Putting a sticker to a nail, we press only figured islands — the beaten-out parts of a pattern. It will allow to put them at once everything and most exactly. The substrate then needs to be removed accurately.
- It is better to cut off the sites of cliches supporting a nail scissors.
Drying and fixing
- It is important to understand that gel a varnish, unlike usual, has more dense structure. It is impossible to remove a cliche so that the varnish remained on a nail in the form of a beautiful pattern therefore the cliche is only the auxiliary tool. Drawing in windows of a cliche needs to be filled accurately — a thin brush. A varnish it is better to apply gel with thin layers that it well dried out. It is possible to dry it under a lamp slightly more long, than usually. At low-quality drying drawing can exfoliate together with a cliche.
- That at removal of a sticker in drawing there were no excess strokes, a layer varnish gel when painting shouldn't be thicker, than a cliche. Best of all varnishes will be suitable for this purpose dense gel.
Accurate removal and fixing
- It is more convenient to remove a setochka tweezers, picking up as it is possible closer to a nail and to pull on millimeter, moving parallel to a nail plate. We intercept slices that the vinyl film didn't stretch.
- At removal of patterns of a cliche it is better to pick up sharp tweezers from that party where there are less than figured elements.
- The self-leveled top will help to level the turned-out result. It needs to be put with the rubbing movements. After drying in a lamp and, having recorded drawing, put still a top layer.
Equipment of geometrical manicure with cliches for nails
- We degrease nails, we cover with a primer and we cause base. We dry under a lamp.
- We apply a thin film varnish gel.
- We process a nail for design the bafy. We clean dust.
- We remove a sticker under a big corner that the cut-out parts remained on a substrate. If to remove under a small corner, the sticker will come unstuck completely.
- We place a sticker on the right place, for example, on the center of a nail. We cut scissors the fragments not adjacent to a nail. Then we cut off a cliche in a shape of a nail, cutting off parts which adjoin to lateral rollers.
- We cut out a cliche for other nail. We cut off one strip — at us with triangles and we cut off excess horizontal strips. We put to a nail from the lateral roller and we press. Superfluous we cut off. So some another will turn out, but too original design.
- With thin brush about gel a varnish it is filled empty space in a cliche. After drying accurately we delete a sticker, having picked up tweezers. We move in the direction of drawing.
- We block design a top in two layers to eliminate a relief. We will polymerize in a lamp.
Useful tips on geometrical design gel varnishes
- For drawing simple patterns it is possible to use a toothpick or a thin brush.
- For creation of geometrical design it is convenient to use strips for a service jacket or a usual adhesive tape.
- Surely get dots – this metal brush with a ball on the end is irreplaceable in drawing points and circles.
- You shouldn't mix different geometrical figures in one design. It is better to be limited to one.
- It is possible to refer to fashionable geometrical designs not only circles or triangles habitual to all, but also peas, snowflakes, abstraction, ethnic patterns. And it is possible to have geometrical figures zigzags, in chessboard order, in the form of a mosaic.
- If you were solved on performance of design for the first time, try to be trained on paper or the tipsakh to get the hand a little.
The accurate geometrical design looks elegantly at all seasons of the year.
It will be suitable both for daily occurrence, and for a solemn occasion. Be not afraid to experiment, and your manicure surely will turn out irresistible.Google +