- 1 What is the shellac
- 2 In what secret of popularity of this covering?
- 3 Contraindications of manicure shellac
- 4 How to make manicure shellac
- 5 The minimum tool kit and materials for manicure shellac:
- 6 Stage-by-stage drawing manicure shellac
What is the shellac
Shellac (Shellac) is a gel a varnish, that is a kind of a modern covering for manicure which united all best qualities of a traditional varnish and the modeling gel. The first in the market the similar covering under the Shellac brand was presented by the CND company. Now such product lets out a great number of producers, but the name was assigned to all line of such hybrid varnishes.
In what secret of popularity of this covering?
Shellacs received rich bright colors, natural habitual gloss and simplicity of imposing which allows to do this manicure quickly and qualitatively from a classical professional varnish. On the other hand, shellac has no smell, long rushes, isn't chopped off and not erased, also as the best gel varnishes for nail extension.
- Demands the minimum preparation of nails. It is possible to put and without primer.
- It is perfectly linked to a nail surface, but doesn't make heavier and doesn't harm to it in any way.
- It is put also simply and quickly, as a classical varnish.
- Keeps on nails of 2 - 3 weeks, with firmness transfers mechanical and other influences.
- Acts without long spilivaniye by means of liquid for shellac removal.
- Doesn't demand a break: it is possible to block nails anew directly after removal of an old covering.
Contraindications of manicure shellac
Original Shellac of production CND doesn't contain formaldehydes, toluene, a dibutilftalat and other harmful substances. Therefore both allergic persons, and pregnant women can use it. But cases of individual intolerance of this type of varnishes in the form of stratification and thinning of nails were noted.
How to make manicure shellac
Procedures in salon are too expensive, but the technology of performance of manicure shellac is sufficient is difficult for independent drawing. The set of professional adaptations, an ultra-violet lamp for manicure, some types of coverings and other is necessary.
The minimum tool kit and materials for manicure shellac:
- Bafik for natural nails. It has to be abrasivity 220 – 240 grit.
- The degreasing means. It provides good adhesion of a varnish and it is necessary for disinfection from a fungus.
- The degreasing lint-free napkins. Temporarily they can be replaced with wadded disks.
- UF a lamp with a power more than 36 Watts will Also approach a hybrid lamp of CCFL+LED.
- Basic covering under shellac.
- Color covering or some flowers, depending on a type of manicure.
- Top covering for shellac, or a fixer.
- Isopropyl alcohol of 99%. It is required for removal of a sticky layer from a covering. The klinser – special means for removal of a sticky layer is even better to use.
Also ordinary manikyurny tools and conditioning agents will be necessary: cuticle scissors or a hatchet, a nail file, an orange stick, bondeks and oil for a cuticle.
We advise all this to wholesale to save. For example here:
Stage-by-stage drawing manicure shellac
- Before procedure the hygienic manicure is carried out in the usual way: the cuticle is removed, the form is given to nails. If the shape of a nail suits you, it is necessary to file a little them all the same. In salon or at the skilled master before putting shellac the dry manicure with two times processing by antibacterial means is carried out.
- Polishing of nails bafy. Polishing needs to be done one – two times a month during the next overshoot of nails. Bafik it is necessary to hold along a nail plate and to polish with the easy longitudinal movements. After procedure it is necessary to clean motes a brush.
- Degreasing of a surface of nails. Such processing is obligatory. If there is no special means (for example Scrub Fresh), use alcohol or liquid for removal of a varnish. It is better, than anything, but after such processing chips and peelings are possible.
- Drawing primer (bondeks). For shellac it is optional, but very desirable operation. The primer provides adhesion of a nail surface with the varnish coats lying above. Choose a primer without toluene and formaldehyde: after all it is the layer which is directly adjoining to a body. After drawing this means processing under the UF-lamp isn't required. But if nails look glossy or damp, it is necessary to clean surplus of liquid. They can cause peeling.
- Causing base. When imposing a basic layer (Base Coat) it is necessary to hold a brush almost parallel to a nail. It gives the chance to apply the most thin film. It is necessary to cover all nail surface, from a cuticle root to nail tips. And then "to seal" a tip, that is to paint over the same thin layer its end face. The base demands fixing under UF a lamp at the power of 36 W within 1 minute. Perfectly proved basic coverings on a rubber basis. They do a nail plate absolutely equal and ready to a covering by a color varnish. After a basic layer it isn't necessary to erase sticky dispersion at all.
- Putting color shellac. Technology of drawing a color varnish – same, as well as for base. The thinnest layer of color shellac by a thin brush parallel to a nail surface is imposed. Then the end face is painted over, and the nail goes under the UF-lamp for 10 seconds. When the covering of all fingers on a hand is finished, take a brush under a lamp 1 more minute for full drying. In such a way apply on two layers on all fingers, and polymerize the received covering under UF-light.
- Drawing a protective layer. The fixing layer (Top Coat) protects manicure from scratches, chips, attritions. At its drawing be especially accurate: if you get a fixer on a cuticle or skin, it can "lift" already ready color layer. The single-layer covering on both hands is carried out, tips of nails "are carefully sealed" and brushes go serially for processing under a lamp for 2 minutes. It is important to remove from nails a sticky layer with the degreasing means. It becomes after the top covering finally is polymerized.
- End of manicure. The last stroke — processing of a cuticle the special looking after oil. It can be CND Solar, Milv or other means with vitamins, oils and so forth.
How many shellac keeps
The average time which the manicure shellac remains intact on your nails – about three weeks. How many you carry by the concrete, made by you or the skilled master covering, depends from:
- Equipment and skill performance of manicure,
- Qualities of materials,
- Regularities of care of nails.
There are at least two ways of removal from shellac nails: civilized and not really. It isn't necessary to Zapilivat a nail before removal of this type of a covering. Therefore, many seek to remove Shellac by means of a house tray with acetone and the subsequent otskablivaniye a wooden stick. We warn against the similar address with the nails. [disclaim] For the correct and sparing removal of shellac are required special means and tools, namely:
- — Special solvent
- — Disposable sponzh on a sticky basis or a foil,
- — Orange styluses and nail file,
Order of removal of shellac from nails:
- Before removal of a varnish it is necessary to wash hands carefully.
- On a glue basis production CND Product Remover become impregnated with Sponzhi with the dissolving means, for example.
- Sponzh turns around round a finger so that the impregnated surface completely covered a nail, is fixed by a sticky surface.
- Now it is necessary to wait 10 minutes while solvent interacts with varnish coats.
- The following stage — removal of bandages from finger-tips and removal of the remains of shellac the soft orange stick which isn't injuring nails.
- Removal of the smallest remains of shellac the tampon moistened in the dissolving means.
- Processing of a nail the looking after oil.
Firm sponzh on a glue basis can be replaced with plastic fingerstalls or wrappers from a foil. Directly on nails it is possible to impose the wadded tampons or wadded disks impregnated with the dissolving means. Not to use the main thing thus acetone and solvents for usual varnishes. They badly influence nails at long contact and are simply insufficiently effective. After shellac deleting by acetone it is necessary to scratch off long nails mechanically that doesn't add them appeal and health.
We do manicure VIP-class shellac: subtleties and secrets
Each master has not one secret of durable and successful manicure in an asset, but there are some rules known for all:
If the covering exfoliates?
The reasons of peeling of expensive manicure can be the most different, from violation of technology to features of a structure of nail plates, avitaminosis, hormonal features, reception of some drugs. If the manicure is carried out by the nonprofessional, most often insufficient experience is the reason of failure. Shellac layers, especially colourful, very sticky and to put them it is accurately very difficult.
Popular types of dressing of nails shellac
If you entrust putting shellac to the high quality master, with guarantee you carry by manicure three or four weeks. How to make so that it didn't bother you during this time? Use various technicians of dressing! Shellac perfectly carries out both a service jacket, and a gradient, both a stemping, and other types of manicure.
Carrying out a service jacket shellac, instead of a paint layer paste "smiles" and cover them with a light cream varnish. At will bright and volume Cream Puff or noble and quiet Stidio White from CND is used. The palette of these varnishes allows to choose from tens options for a service jacket: dairy, cream, pink and other shades. Use for additional ornament a list, bulyonka and strazik and so forth.
Stemping – an excellent easy way for effective dressing of nails. Shellac or a usual varnish – for a stamp all the same. Graceful drawings with special varnishes and for stamping are applied on qualitatively executed manicure under a top covering. The varnish is applied on a metal plate with drawing, the excess layer is removed the pallet, and then drawing is transferred by a round stamp to a nail.
The popular lunar manicure is a kind of a service jacket, only "smile" is transferred closer to a cuticle, and this manicure is carried out by usually color varnishes. The equipment its performance by shellac differs in nothing from a service jacket.
Ombre, he is gradient manicure, is carried out by means of a special brush. The way of performance accepted for classical varnishes isn't suitable an ombra by means of a sponge-sponzha for shellac. Therefore, shellac only the skilled master can execute gradient manicure, very popular in this season, mixing colors directly on a nail plate. One of flowers is put at a cuticle, and another – at edge of a nail. Then a zero brush of color accurately and evenly mix up. The layer is dried under a lamp and procedure repeats.
Water manicure shellac
This type of dressing is perfectly combined with technology shellac. After fixing of the first paint layer of shellac, on nails it is possible to carry out drawings by means of so-called water varnishes. For the best effect use varnishes from a rich CND palette. Paints of the chosen flowers mix up in water for receiving abstract patterns and stains. The finger with the skin processed by cream or closed by an adhesive tape plunges into colourful stains parallel to water. Drawing remains on a nail. Then the top layer is put. This equipment demands big dexterity and skill, but is very effective and fashionable in this season.
For what we love a covering shellac
Shellac – magnificent and very widespread technology of performance of manicure. It practically doesn't limit the master of a neyl-art to any framework. Beginners will also be able to realize themselves by means of modern materials and the Shellac technologies, creating bright and unique nail design.
Shellac it is easy to remove manicure independently, he positively influences a nail plate, doesn't demand a deep podpilivaniye, we will combine practically with any technology of dressing and is harmless to health.
We love shellac also because saves a lot of time, both at visit, and before the following drawing. But it provided that you charge performance of manicure to the good master: the technology of use not simple, also has the mass of reefs and nuances.
The popular manikyurny covering of Shellac can be executed in salon or it is independent. But the prices in beauty shops are unfairly expensive and to learn to do a covering shellac in house conditions the great patience, mass of expensive means and materials is required. Therefore, the skilled manicurist working directly with clients — is compromise and most optimum option.