AgnailsThe reason an agnail most often becomes incorrectly made manicure, and also work during which fingers rub the friend about the friend (for example, a hand wash); contacts with the aggressive substances thinning and drying up skin; the addiction to gnaw or tear off skin on lateral rollers or a cuticle.
Ideal nails have to be equal length and be coordinated with a shape of fingers: it is slightly bent, smooth, equal, thin at a cuticle, the edge and the parties are free, looks naturally. Undermining a nail, consider it from seven corners: from the left and right side, a tip down, a tip up, at an angle, directly, from a palm.
Characteristic changes of nails can help with diagnosis of many diseases of internals.
- Corrugated or wavy regions are caused by the rough growth of nails, usually owing to wound or an illness.
- Flutes (deepening) can stretch on nail length. Usually it is result of an illness or wound of cells of a nail inside or in the vicinity of a matrix. if dents and deepenings give to a nail a type of a thimble — it is the signal warning about psoriasis.
- Cross deepenings on a nail plate appear because of a temporary stop of growth of nails. As the reason the serious illness, for example a myocardial infarction, a tromboemboliya of a pulmonary artery, shock, high fever serves. At renewal of growth of a nail of the line gradually moves ahead. Knowing that the nail on a hand grows from the back nail roller to free edge of 3-4 months (speed depends on age), on distance between the back roller and the line it is possible to establish prescription of a disease.
- The pair cross located strips parallel to a hole, most often appear at the chronic renal diseases provoking excessive removal of proteins from an organism, in a consequence of that their shortcoming turns out.
- Nails in the form of hour glasses (convex spherically) very often indicate a pulmonary disease, bronchitis or oncological diseases.
- Spoon-shaped nails (koylonikhiya). Nails take the concave form at a softening and thinning of a nail plate. Most often testify to deficiency of iron which should be treated surely under control of the doctor. Can be observed at Plummer-Vinson's syndrome, sindro by Reynaud, hemochromatosis, mechanical and chemical injuries of nails. Besides, the concave shape of nails can be family.
- Abnormal thickening of a nail (hypertrophy). It is usually caused by internal frustration, as, for example, a local infection.
- Thinning of a nail plate (atrophy) - a nail loses the gloss, becomes thin and sometimes disappears absolutely. Reasons: violations of endocrine system, dermatosis, vitamin deficiency, trauma, inflammations.
- Splitting of nails. Among the reasons which caused it there can be a wound of a finger, a negligent point or excessive use of solvents of nails. fragility and splitting of nails, change of their color testify to excessive smoking, unbalanced food and direct contact with synthetic detergents. Stratifying of nails also happens because of a lack of an organism of vitamin D, silicon or calcium.
- Office of a nail plate without separation from a nail bed (oniholiz). The exfoliating site looks white and opaque, sharply differing from pink healthy part of a nail. Meets at a thyrotoxicosis, thus the first the ring finger is surprised; skin of fingers damp, hot, velvety; palms are hyperemic. Infections or the use of certain drugs, a trauma, system diseases, influence of chemical compounds can often be the cause.
- The nail shell - a nail considerably thin, white also bends significantly more, than usual nails. The nail plateau is separated from a nail bed bent on the free end. This deviation can be caused by chronic diseases.
- The inflammation round a nail can be caused by defeat by bacteria, a barmy fungus, non-compliance with rules of sanitation, rotation of a nail pleated skin.
Change of a shape of a nail:
- forefinger — a head illness.
- middle finger — gastrointestinal diseases.
- ring finger — a disease of kidneys and lungs.
- little finger — a disease of genitals.
Change of color of nails
- Blue nails. Blue and blue-gray color nails get under the influence of antimalarial preparations, minocycline, silver nitrate, and also at hemochromatosis, Wilson's illness (accumulation of copper in an organism) and owing to bad blood circulation.
- Nail with bruise - presence dark, violet (almost brown or black) spots. It is, as a rule, caused by wound and bleeding in a nail bed. The dried blood is attached to a nail and grows together with it. Handle it very gently. Avoid pressure. The nail can be separated from a nail bed.
- Brown or red thin strips - longitudinal subnail hemorrhages. Most often arise after a trauma and are localized in distalny department of a nail bed. Other reason — the infectious endocarditis, in this case is usually affected the center of a nail bed.
- White spots.
- Specks or points testify to a lack of an organism of calcium and zinc. They can have various form, a focus and the sizes.
- The small white spots expanding subsequently on all nail - manifestation of a fungal disease. The nail becomes muddy, dim, reinforced and exfoliating. In this case only serious antifungal therapy appointed by the qualified dermatologist can help.
- Change of "a half on a half" color - the lower half of a nail gets white color, and top – remains smooth and pink. It is an occasion to address to the specialist in kidneys.
- White spots aren't a consequence of an illness. Can be caused by wound of the basis of a nail - blow in nails, excessive pressure in the course of performance of manicure, etc. In process of growth of a nail these spots come to naught.
- Yellow nails (flavovirent). Are followed with dystrophy of nails (dim, opaque, are thickened, rounded off, slowly grow), pathology of lymphatic system (hypostases of fingers of hands, anklebones are observed, persons) and any disease of internals more often (most often it is diseases of respiratory organs or a malignant new growth). Can point to a sore liver. Bugorchaty yellowish nails happen at diabetes, and also fungal defeat.
- Yellowy-brown color of edge of a nail (oil spots) can be a psoriasis consequence.
- Brown nails meets at primary nadpochechnikovy insufficiency, hemochromatosis, treatment by gold preparations, poisoning with arsenic. At a melanoma in brown color it is painted not only a nail plate, but also a nail bed with the nail roller. Lunochka thus isn't visible. The nail gradually collapses.
- White-pink or white-brown (two-color) nail. Lunochka isn't visible. Meets quite seldom, generally at heart failure and the cirrhosis which is followed by a gipoalbuminemiya at a renal failure (uraemia).
- Expansion and izvitost of capillaries of the back nail roller meet at a dermatomiozita, is more rare — at system red a wolf cub and a system sklerodermiya.
Manicure, pedicure and nail extension - very delicate procedures, demanding high competence of the master, observance by it of the main sanitary and hygienic norms, attentiveness and accuracy. Healthy nails of the client are the main testimony of professionalism and skill of each expert of nail service.
The top layers of a nail become thinner at its processing, but it doesn't influence the new growth of a nail. But as nails continue to become covered and be processed by various cosmetic structures, they can become thinner and are weaker. But it, nevertheless, not constantly developing process, and nails can grow same again healthy what they were before.
Yellowing of a nail plate from a varnish.
Penetration the koloriruyushchikh of pigments of a varnish in the top layers of a nail plate owing to lack of a basic covering of natural nails is the reason of yellowing of a nail plate. It is characteristic for intensive, saturated varnishes.
It is possible to eliminate such yellowing by means of a small abrasive (a file for natural nails, a glass file, etc.).
- The turned yellow sites are eliminated (not deeper than 3-5 layers of a natural nail).
- The layer of a basic covering with the maintenance of the strengthening and restoring components (calcium, a protein, etc.) is put or means with effect of optical decolouration are applied.
- The prepared nail becomes covered with nail varnish.
- For receiving more resistant design it is recommended to finish procedure by a layer of the protective fixing covering.
Roughnesses of a nail plate, as a result of the wrong I washed down.
Often application of inappropriate abrasives (too rigid file) is the reason of roughnesses of a nail plate, too deep washed down ("a heavy hand").
It is possible to eliminate such roughness using the leveling Ridge Filler coverings or special coverings with natural fibrous fillers. In case of deep grooves or especially deep I washed down use of systems of a wrapping of natural nails (Nail Wraps System) is recommended. It is necessary to remember that deeply zapilenny nails become more sensitive, and use of chemicals will be difficult or at all impossible.
Nail plate after removal of artificial nails.
"Step" appears owing to removal of the top layers of a natural nail plate for strengthening of its adhesive properties when building. Upon a nail plate some pressure is put by synthetics availability that promotes flattening of layered structure of a natural nail. Ledge size on a nail plate after removal of artificial nails directly depends on qualification of the master, but not on the "exhausting" properties of synthetics.
If the client for any reasons decided to leave artificial nails, visible "step" which remains after building, is visually eliminated with application of the leveling coverings.
Siccation of the okolonogtevy skin roller.
Are the reason of a siccation of the okolonogtevy skin roller: cut manicure, hit on okolonogtevy the roller of the chemicals used for building or for manicure.
- In that case refusal of cut manicure has to become the first step.
- It is necessary to apply also regularly oils to a cuticle and the moisturizing lotions for skin of hands which soften okolonogtevy the roller. In professional preparations for a cuticle the most liquid natural oils are used (for example, jojoba) therefore they are capable to get deeply into skin pores, holding moisture at the cellular level. Besides, liquid oil, getting to a zone between skin and a nail plate (in a cuticle zone), humidifies it and serves as greasing which promotes more rapid growth of a nail.