Peeling of a nail from a nail bed is called still onikholizisy. Some don't give to this disease of due consideration though the problem is rather serious – ignoring of treatment leads to the started form and tyazheloustranimy rough defects of nail plates.
- 1 What occurs at an onikholiziza?
- 2 Possible diseases when peeling nails
- 3 Reasons of an onikholizis
- 4 Lack of vitamins
- 5 Types and activators of an onikholizis
- 6 Diagnostics of an onikholizis
- 7 Clinical picture
- 8 Treatment and preparations for peeling of nails
- 9 First aid at a nail injury
- 10 Treatment by folk remedies
- 11 Measures of prevention of peeling of a nail plate
What occurs at an onikholiziza?Onikholizis-otsloyeniye nail plate
Peeling – violation of integrity of nail plates. Under their surface hollow gleams that becomes the reason of separation of nails from soft tissues of fingers are formed.
There is a full or partial change of color of nail plates. They can become pale yellow, whitish-gray, is more rare – bluish or brown. At first only the top part of a nail or its lateral faces, then, in process of development of a disease is exposed to flaking, defect reaches also its basis – all surface departs from a nail bed. But most often, before doesn't reach, and the nail plate separates not completely.
Possible diseases when peeling nails
Peeling of a nail plate can be observed at some diseases both chronic, and sharp. The most frequent are:
These are system diseases. Also oniholizis it is peculiar:
Reasons of an onikholizis
Various factors of both the infectious, and noninfectious nature can be the reasons of peeling of a nail plate.chemical factor of peeling of nails
- The chemical– the disease is shown at frequent contact with household chemicals without use of gloves or other substances. Laundry detergent, nail varnish, liquid for its removal can appear such means.
- The mechanical– various injuries: strong blow, a section, squeezing, a habit to gnaw nails. In such cases the hematoma (a blood congestion) under a nail which needs to be removed as soon as possible correctly is formed.
- Allergy.The same household means, latex, nail varnish can cause such reaction. Often their flaking can be observed after a covering gel varnish, enjoying popularity today, but quite often causing an allergy.
- Medicines. Here carry some groups of antibacterial preparations, most often treatment of a ftorkhinolonama becomes the reason of stratifying of nails.
- The manicure and pedicurewhich is carried out incorrectly in house conditions – also frequent reason of an onikholizis. Nails can start being stratified if inaccurately to cut off them that leads to deformation, and also at their podpilivaniye to hold a file not perpendicularly to a nail plate, and at an angle, to move the tool diversely.
Onikholizis can provoke fluctuations of a hormonal background, a lack of vitamins and stressful situations.
Carry fungi to the infectious reasons, is more rare – bacteria. In 40% of cases oniholizis is caused by the first microorganisms. Getting on nail plates, they destroy it, nails start being stratified and break.
Lack of vitamins
Deficiency of vitamins both various macro - and microcells too can provoke peeling of a nail plate. Their shortage usually occurs at food by poor food.
At a diet surely there have to be products with the high content of iron, calcium, zinc. The fish containing also large amount of magnesium, vitamin D, phosphorus without which digestion of calcium is impossible is ideally suited.
The vitamins B, A and E containing in apples, creamy and sunflower oil, sunflower seeds, sour-milk production, nuts also are important for health of nails.
Also in a diet there has to be a presence of the proteinaceous products, vegetables and fruit containing silicon, amino acids, zinc and folic acid.
Types and activators of an onikholizis
Depending on the reason which caused oniholizis distinguish its following types:
Diagnostics of an onikholizissurvey of the dermatologist
At detection at himself peeling of a nail plate it is necessary to address to the dermatologist for establishment of the reason of this problem. If in the course of diagnostics the doctor finds associated diseases, he will direct the patient to other expert. It is necessary to eliminate the factors provoking oniholizis.
On the first reception the dermatologist visually examines nail plates. It happens so that the doctor distinguishes at once fungal damage of nails and directs the patient on the analysis (soskob) revealing a type of the activator. After that the corresponding treatment is appointed.
If survey of nails didn't establish the reason of their peeling, such methods of diagnostics as can be appointed:
- sampling, defining existence of a fungus, stafilokokk and streptococci;
- blood test to estimate the general condition of an organism.
Both other tool and laboratory diagnostics which choice is based on the most probable cause of an onikholizis isn't excluded.
Symptoms of an onikholizis depend on the reason, it caused.
At a disease, the arisen ambassador of an injury of nail, it can be noted:
- pain syndrome;
- formation of a hematoma;
- decolouration and weakening of a nail plate;
If oniholizis it is caused by an infection, can be observed:
Symptoms, the general for all types of an onikholizis:
Treatment and preparations for peeling of nails
Onikholizis is rather persistent disease, it can't be cured for a short period. Elimination of symptoms can happen only after full growth of a nail.
Problem of treatment – a stop of peeling and elimination of its main reason. Therefore complex therapy is applied to disposal of an onikholizis. Sequence of action at detection of peeling of a nail plate:
If at diagnostics the problems with health which became the reason of stratification of nails were found, local therapy won't bring result. In such cases it is necessary to treat the main diseases:
First aid at a nail injuryNail hematoma bruise
At a bruise of a finger it is necessary to place as soon as possible a hand or a foot under a stream of cold water. It is necessary for prevention of emergence of a hematoma under a nail which provokes peeling of a nail plate. It is necessary to keep the injured extremity not less than 15 minutes for narrowing of blood vessels and elimination of pain in cold.
For avoidance of hypostasis the iodic grid is applied on skinand the dragging-away bintovy bandage is applied. It as much as possible will reduce risk of an otkhozhdeniye of a nail from a nail bed.puncture for a blood exit from a hematoma
If the hematoma was formed, it is necessary to address to the doctor for carrying out small surgical intervention: in a nail the small opening is made in order that the blood which saved under it left.
In case of impossibility of visit to the expert, it is possible to try to carry out these manipulations in house conditions on condition of full sterility. For this purpose it is necessary to wash up carefully hands and to process a bruise solution antiseptics, to take a sterile needle, to heat it on fire. Having done an opening in a nail plate, to clean from under it blood. Then repeatedly to process a nail.
At emergence of peeling of a nail plate because of its traumatizing it is necessary to carry out the following actions at once:
In video the nail puncture at a bruise is in detail considered.
Treatment by folk remedies
Ways of nonconventional medicine are used as additional, for symptomatic treatment and disinfection.orange juice with salt
Good means for strengthening of nails is solution from orange juice, a tablespoon of salt and 60 ml of warm mineral water. 5 drops of iodine are added to these components. Everything mixes up. To keep fingers in this mix it isn't less than 10 minutes.
The tea mushroom possesses the anesthetizing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. From it it is possible to prepare gruel. To take the small part cleared of films. To crush it. To impose the received weight on affected areas 2-3 times a day.
Some additional ways on treatment of a bruise of a nail in house conditions in video.
Measures of prevention of peeling of a nail plate
For prevention of such disease as oniholizis, it is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- It is necessary to carry only that footwear which "breathes".
- Socks need to be chosen from such materials which possess high air permeability (cotton). It is necessary to change them every day.
- Not to carry close footwear.
- After contact with water, dry to wipe hands or feet.
- During the work with chemical household means it is always necessary to put on gloves and then to dry up.
- It is necessary to organize correctly the food excluding canned food, fat and sharp products. Necessary products – with the high content of vitamins A, B, D, E, calcium and micro, the macrocells promoting its assimilation, polynonsaturated acids.
- As seldom as possible to carry out treatment by antibiotics.
- It is obligatory to treat chronic diseases in an aggravation phase.
- To avoid stressful situations, overfatigue, a sleep debt.
Thus, if preventive measures weren't observed and shown symptoms of an onikholizis, it is necessary to address for consultation to the expert who will carry out diagnostics and will appoint adequate complex therapy. Self-treatment in this case can't be allowed as there is a lot of reasons of peeling of nail plates, and independently they can't be established.